Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A little more digging

Recently, while researching deeper into reaction images, I realized something. It is not that I am really interested in the types of emotions people emit. It was more about how I was causing these reactions from people whether it was by saying something offensive or stepping into their comfort zone. Everytime I did a project dealing with reactions, I was placing my discomfort onto these other people. I decided to dig a little deeper and figure out why.
I have been trying to constantly figure out in my life, where I am at this point. I feel caught in the middle at age 22. I am at this point in my life where I am still wanting to act like the playful child but trying to be a responsible adult. I want to figure out exactly how to portray these anxious feeling that I constantly have, instead of forcing somebody else to feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment